· Drive the most advanced car on the road with Hin's all-in-one 2-DIN car PC.
· Operating system included. A Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium license is supplied as standard, but maybe you want to a truly web-connected head unit. Choose the MeeGo operating system preinstalled and bring your social stream to your car.
· Media at your fingertips. Hin's 2-DIN car PC uses the world famous Lilliput 629GL-70NP/C/T touch screen monitor.
· Ready to connect to the wireless world. Internal 3G mobile broadband and WiFi communication as standard. Great for browsing the web, receiving e-mails, checking traffic updates, and keeping you connected to your office.
· Satellite navigation as standard. This is truly an all-in-one car PC. You don't need to upgrade to a sat nav package - this is a standard feature.
· Fits a 2-DIN space perfectly. Built into Bybyte's BBX-1 enclosure, this neat little car computer fits perfectly into your 2-DIN space (you might need an adaptor kit to securely fit into your vehicle).
||Intel® Atom™ D2700 (2x 2.13GHz) 1MB Cache, With Hyper-Threading
||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500
||Intel® High Definition Audio
||4X50 Watt internal amplifier, 1x 3.5mm stereo line-out
||Integrated 3G internet (up to 7.2Mbps)
||Optional (external USB)
||4x USB 2.0, 1x PS2, 1x mic-in, 1x line-in, 1x line-out, 1x VGA,1x DVI-D, 1x LPT, 1x LAN, 1x automotive +12V wire, 1x ground wire, 1x ignition switch wire
||All purchased software (see Extras). Windows 7 Home Premium, Centrafuse Standard (30-day trial), web browser, e-mail client, audio and video codecs, TouchKit.
||DC 6V - 24V
||<50W (may vary with additional Upgrades)
||12 months Return-To-Base
With Hin's 2-DIN car PC, customers have a choice of Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
preinstalled on the car computer. Our decision to provide customers with these options comes from customer feedback that we have received.
Microsoft Windows (from XP to 7) has been a great platform for in-vehicle entertainment over the past 5 years: customers are familiar with the interface, they can run a vast selection of programs (including Centrafuse) and it can perform well on all types of hardware.
However, customers have started to discover great value in light-weight, highly social and touch-friendly devices, such as smartphones and tablets. MeeGo is a new operating system (co-developed by Intel and Nokia) that provides this same experience, but on car computers.
MeeGo brings your e-mails, Twitter, Facebook, Google Calendar, music, movies, web browsing to your car. MeeGo keeps you connected to your work colleagues and friends at all times, all through a touch friendly interface optimised for in-vehicle use.
There is no better platform than Hin's 2-DIN all-in-one car PC to debut the innovative MeeGo operating system.
You won't find another double DIN head unit on the market that packs in as many features as Hin's 2-DIN in-car PC. Converge your entire automotive media, navigation and office devices into a single solution.
Including 3G internet, WiFi, high resolution touch screen monitor and European maps as standard, you can bring your music, movies, e-mails, web browsing and internet TV into one consistent interface.
Upgrading and adding extra functionality to your 2-DIN car PC is easy and fast. The internal components are industry standard - and using USB connectivity - customers can add all kinds of USB devices, from FM radio receivers, to USB monitors.
Running on Windows 7 or Linux, there are thousands of third party programs to improve your automotive experience, from tracking systems, to video capture programs, to OBDII controls.